Friday, December 4, 2009

November updates

I have been going crazy with the holidays and finals so I've been out of cyber space for quite some time... We had an amazing Thanksgiving as always. My dad spent way too much on prizes and we had a fun bowling tournament on the wii. The kids had a play off and Jordan won the ultimate prize with a bowling score of 230 he won a new DSi. He was so thrilled as were mom and dad because that saved us a lot of money for Christmas... Ben and Leslie won both ipods and all the kids got a consolation prize. Mom made wonderful dinner and we had so much fun being with and being thankful for family!!!! Happy Birthday to my amazing Dad! His birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year. He has been such an incredible support to me and my family and has loved me unconditionally. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful father!
Happy Birthday DAD!
We had a great party for Jordan on his 10th birthday weekend and then took him to see Shorts and out to dinner on his big day! After our last big snowfall Mikayla and Jordan built this snowman all by themselves and were very proud!



Last Sunday we headed over to Jason's sister Nicole's house for a thanksgiving dinner. Nicole made everything from scratch and it was Amazing!!! The kids got to meet Great Grandma Christensen, "Mopsie" and we had a wonderful time!!! Thanks Nicole and Matt!
That's the sum up of our November... I am so grateful for my family and for our health!

2 comments:

christy Hansen said...

What a fabulous Thanksgiving!! I love the pictures and I'm glad for your dad too. :) Poor guy, it sucks to share your birthday with a Holiday.

Ali said...

What a fun November! I can't believe you are in finals mode. Wow. I am so proud of you for going back to school, with everything else you do! Hey, I still need your address so I can send you a Christmas card.

"FUN IN THE SNOW" Nicole and Matt took us fourwheeling and snowshoeing.