Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For those of you concerned...

I did clean my house... It was actually very clean but unfortunately it only lasted a few hours. Oh well, that's how it goes right? Over the weekend the kids had a blast at our annual neighborhood Oquirrh Park days. They started out with Friday night movie in the park. One of our sweet neighbors has a big blow up screen they put in the park and they make popcorn and have punch too. Then Saturday morning they had a 5K walk/run and muffins and donuts at the clubhouse. Only the elite few ran and the kids all raced around the neighborhood on their decorated bikes. They loved it. Then that evening they had a Luau with a catered dinner, swimming, a big slip-n-slide, a clown making balloons, and a movie in the club house. I had to work so I didn't get any pictures but the kids had a blast. I have been so impressed with the unity in our neighborhood. We are so lucky to have lived in 2 such GREAT neighborhoods!! We definitely hope we can stay for good!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

That sounds like so much fun. Sorry had to work, I hate missing things like that. So, did you run in the morning? I would have come over to see that :)I am glad you guys are finding this to be a home.

Lara said...

Oh, I was extremely worried about the messy house. Mine is always so clean I couldn't understand how anyone could live in such a mess! Yeah right, who am I kidding!

"FUN IN THE SNOW" Nicole and Matt took us fourwheeling and snowshoeing.